Five things I love about MasterChef Australia:
- Seeing some of the world’s top chefs in action - no, I don't mean the contestants!
- MasterChef master classes – ‘don’t try this at home, kids!’
- Gary’s obsessive-compulsive tendencies in the kitchen – a man after my own heart!
- The website - www.masterchef.com.au – great for recipes and catching up on those missed episodes, so you know what everyone's talking about at work
- Knowing I can cook better than that - OK, mostly
Five things I hate about MasterChef Australia:
- The contestants – especially the sulky ones who cry all the time and can’t cook! (which is pretty much all of them)
- The way Matt gluttonously licks his fingers clean after a judging session – looks like we've finally found a use for that crevat!
- Total greaseballs running a river of sweat from their greasy head straight into their food – yuck!
- George’s kooky commentary – George, get a decent writer, please!
- Stupid pretentious food – George, what were you thinking with that corn custard!?
I love the Age’s hilarious weekly column - it sends up the MasterChef series mercilessly! (read the article).
What do you love/hate about MasterChef?